Weapon Tutorial 1.0 Weapon Tutorial 1.0

OR!

You can figure out that due to your shitty grammar and absolutely horrible tutorial that people WILL NOT or SHOULD NOT follow, you can just easily make a weapon from scratch! Right? Isn't that easy enough?
And for you idiots who can't figure out how to draw a straight line in flash, you can just as easily TRACE A RANDOM PICTURE! Right?

Now, here is where YOU went wrong.
First off, you appear to have absolute horrible grammar. Bad quality for an "animator".
Secondly, you can't be submitting animations, let alone TUTORIALS this early on. You should at least attempt to become decent in animation. Also, try not to rush on your work. After reviewing your profile, you really need help. In fact, as a personal recommendation, get rid of the profile and name, start anew. This time, try to take your time and make GOOD decisions.

That would be the hard, cold truth.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I liked it.

Fun little game with a different art direction. Nice job.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Fun little game

Cute little minigame. Also, beat ya you smug little fuck ^_^

Manly-Chicken responds:

Ok.

TANKMEN: Battle! TANKMEN: Battle!

It's ok

A few issues with balance. The barrier basically stops all power, and I hardly found it a challenge. All I did was attack, barrier, and rocket spam. Didn't need a medkit.
It was unbalanced, and a bit annoying, and I expected more of a challenge from the achievements.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I am left speechless...
Although the controls take time to get used to, it is fun as hell!

De-Animator De-Animator

I liked it.
*NOTE*
To change to the shotgun, press shift.

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Almost like DF

I love how the actual game improved from this.
At least i have a Grenade Launcher in the real game >.>

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Holy shit

Loved the movie, now a game?
... about time!
Lovely game, that's for sure.

James Crawler James Crawler

Nice

Its a lovely game, but it sometimes is hard to move around. It may be a bit glitchy, but its very fun to play.

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Ummm

Its ok. The gameplay was a bit rusty... The one thing that made the game fun though was the shock effects. Love that part.